MAYA Health Initiative
Health Navigator Model
Without health there is no escape from poverty!
Whats happening at MAYA!?
- Big thank you to Mr. DK Bose for coming all the way from Mumbai and sharing with our team his d...
- Dr. Mangala (H.O.D Community Medicine- Vydehi Hospital- Bangalore) is working closely with our ...
- Each woman we work with has done so much for her communities health.We are more than delighted ...
- You have the power to change the health of an entire village. #MAYAHealthIndia We have success...
- We love this shot: our first group of Health Navigators talking business. They’ve become ...
- Big Shout out and Thank you to all our wellwishers and supporters over the years!!We couldnR...
- Srishti Labs embraces India as a lab for exploring design-led, radically innovative, and empath...
- Starting the year with many public health initiatives of which; one such is where the Health Na...
- We are carefully building community health ownership one person at a time and have over 3406+ c...
Number of Health Navigators
At MAYA we strongly believe in the power of valuable collaborations and partnerships . Support us and be a part of the change. MAYAHealth has partnered with the 2016 TCS 10k Marathon Run.
Help make health a priority in every household by contributing below
At MAYA we strongly believe in the power of valuable collaborations and partnerships . Support us and be a part of the change.(You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
MAYAHealth has partnered with the 2016 TCS 10k Marathon Run. Help make health a priority in every household by contributing below
Extend your support with funds for various facets of Maya Health Initiative. Every resource extended has an impact worth contributing for, you can provide financial support and products/services required to successfully scale and sustain this project and improve overall community health.
Help our Health Navigators manage information/data and deliver health services- products more effectively. Partner and provide technology solutions to help execute the innovation road map for the initiative!
You can be the local Implementing partner who supports and guides the Maya Initiative to assist Health Navigators to deliver Health services and products in their specific communities. Partner with MAYA and further a common cause.
Knowledge and Training Partner
Help build the capacity of health navigators to deliver healthcare products and services in their communities and also empower themselves as entrepreneurs. If you are a Specialists , Researcher or an Academic Institution.Get in touch!
Volunteer- Network Partners
Valuable engagements have huge potential.Help get the message out there and , support our operations to build MAYA Health Initiative with your unique contributions. Provide your time and expertise as a volunteer or strategic consultant.