MAYA Health Model
Health Navigators enabling better community Health. They are the last mile connect!
Whats happening at MAYA!?
- SVP-Social Venture Partners- Bangalore is working with MAYA to create a new channel of liveliho...
- Snap Shot Sept2015...
- SAP Labs is on board! and they are helping to develop the products and sevices for the Health N...
- We’ve had an IBM Facilitated Strategic Assesments workshop at MAYA!They are supoprting us...
- The Health Navigator way of life I joined MAYA Health almost a year ago, in my capacity as a wr...
- Buzz India – Bangalore trained 30 of our Health Navigators in Chanapatna in the month of ...
- Visitors are impressed by the Institutional building presentations by the collective enterprise...
- Experiences from the field: SVP Partner Raj Chauhan shares his experience of meeting the Health...
- Maya Health – UN Millennium development Goals now a step closer! See more here...
- Malnutrition is a condition that is caused by improper intake of all the nutrients, water and r...
Number of Health Navigators
At MAYA we strongly believe in the power of valuable collaborations and partnerships . Support us and be a part of the change.
At MAYA we strongly believe in the power of valuable collaborations and partnerships . Support us and be a part of the change.(You may contact us at: email@example.com)
Extend your support with funds for various facets of Maya Health Initiative. Every resource extended has an impact worth contributing for, you can provide financial support and products/services required to successfully scale and sustain this project and improve overall community health.
Help our Health Navigators manage information/data and deliver health services- products more effectively. Partner and provide technology solutions to help execute the innovation road map for the initiative!
You can be the local Implementing partner who supports and guides the Maya Initiative to assist Health Navigators to deliver Health services and products in their specific communities. Partner with MAYA and further a common cause.
Knowledge and Training Partner
Help build the capacity of health navigators to deliver healthcare products and services in their communities and also empower themselves as entrepreneurs. If you are a Specialists , Researcher or an Academic Institution.Get in touch!
Volunteer- Network Partners
Valuable engagements have huge potential.Help get the message out there and , support our operations to build MAYA Health Initiative with your unique contributions. Provide your time and expertise as a volunteer or strategic consultant.