Empowers local women as micro-entrepreneurs (Health Navigators) who promote preventive healthcare and wellbeing. They educate poor communities on wellness and provide life changing preventive health products and services to their door-steps.They are enabling health ownership by building healthy communities.
We believe that without health there is no escape from poverty.
Whats happening at MAYA!?
- Location: Chanapatna- Karnataka Health Navigator(HN): Tabassum Bano Client 1: Manjunath Client ...
- This is a series of short stories/ interviews which highlight some the experiences of clients a...
- From education- livelihoods to health. Our journey captured on the inflight magazine -september...
- Quick visual updates from the field....
- Dhristi Eye camp updates from the field: The first round of camp was planned with 150 houses to...
- Kindly click on the link below to access the FCRA report 2015 MAYA -FCRA 2014-15 094420654R (1)...
- Quarterly Snapshot Jan-March_FinalV Quarterly April-June 2016_V.1...
At MAYA we strongly believe in the power of valuable collaborations and partnerships . Support us and be a part of the change.
At MAYA we strongly believe in the power of valuable collaborations and partnerships . Support us and be a part of the change.(You may contact us at: email@example.com)
Extend your support with funds for various facets of Maya Health Initiative. Every resource extended has an impact worth contributing for, you can provide financial support and products/services required to successfully scale and sustain this project and improve overall community health.Your support can help children stay in schools, allow people to earn a living without missing another day to ill health, complement existing local health providers push for increased efficiency in the way government led primary health centres function.
Help our Health Navigators manage information/data and deliver health services- products more effectively. Partner and provide technology solutions to help execute the innovation road map for the initiative!
You can be the Local Anchoring partner who supports the Maya Initiative to assist and handhold the Health Navigators to deliver Health services and products in their specific communities. You would also receive training of the trainer, technology and products services support apart from other services from the MAYA Team. Partner with MAYA and further a common cause.
Knowledge and Training Partner
Help build the capacity of health navigators to deliver healthcare products and services in their communities and also empower themselves as entrepreneurs. If you are a Specialists , Researcher or an Academic Institution.Get in touch we have lots for you to do!
Volunteer- Network Partners
Valuable engagements have huge potential.Help get the message out there and , support our vision to create a world where every inividual can make informed health decisions and takes ownership of their llife. Provide your time and expertise as a volunteer or strategic consultant.